Why Marijuana Consumers should VOTE “NO” on Arizona’s Prop. 205.
(This is the Short Explanation, the Full Explanation is Here.)
Prop. 205 is Arizona’s 2016 Marijuana Regulation Initiative.
We want Arizona Voters to understand exactly why Arizona’s Marijuana Activists and Arizona’s Marijuana Consumers are planning to VOTE NO on Arizona’s Prop. 205!
Arizona’s Prop. 205 does more HARM than good for Arizona because:
• Prop. 205 has the potential to DESTROY Arizona’s MEDICAL Marijuana Program!
• Prop. 205 has no meaningful Marijuana Decriminalization. (Most of the life-altering FELONY penalties remain in place for low-level Marijuana crimes!)
• Prop. 205 has the potential to DESTROY Arizona’s Smoke Shops!
• Prop. 205 only includes “FAKE” Marijuana Grow Rights for Adults.
• Prop. 205 says that ONLY the existing Arizona Medical Marijuana Dispensaries are guaranteed to receive any of the new Marijuana Retail Licenses, Marijuana Cultivation Licenses, and Marijuana Product Manufacturer Licenses, which gives the existing Arizona Medical Marijuana Dispensaries an “Oligopoly” on the entire Arizona Marijuana Market!
• Prop. 205 allows your EMPLOYER to FIRE YOU for using Marijuana, even if you used the Marijuana LEGALLY at your home!
• Prop. 205 creates a new Marijuana POLICE Agency in Arizona, while leaving the harsh FELONY Penalties in place for most Marijuana Offenses!! This will result in even MORE Marijuana Consumers being arrested on FELONY Marijuana charges than ever before!
• Prop. 205 does not define what a “Marijuana Plant” actually is, allowing the Police to use their own definition.
• Prop. 205 does next to nothing to take Marijuana away from “Drug Dealers” who sell Marijuana illegally.
• Prop. 205 fails to adequately address FIREARMS PROTECTIONS, DUI PROTECTIONS, PARENTAL PROTECTIONS, RAID AND SEARCH PROTECTIONS, LOSS OF RIGHTS PROTECTIONS, POST CONVICTION RELIEF, etc.
In other words, Prop. 205 fails to include ANY meaningful Marijuana Consumer protections…